Higher Education / Adult Education Program
630 N. Main St, Seminole, Oklahoma 74868
Clara Keawphalouk, M.S. - Director
Delois Harjo - Admin Assistant
405.716.6040 / 6041
2021 Fall Seminole Nation / BIA Scholarship• Applications available to July 2, 2021 and can be downloaded below
• Deadline to submit COMPLETED applications is September 14, 2021
• Disbursements are based on availability of funds
• Only Original/Downloaded applications will be processed
• No emailed, faxed, or copied applications will be accepted
• Mail completed application to: Seminole Nation Higher Ed; PO BOX 464; Seminole, OK 74818
Seminole Nation Adult Education - GED Class InformationNew enrollment process
We are woking on a new way to enroll. We will be scheduling appointments for our students to come in and participate individually, enacting social distancing; not exposing students and staff to undue risks.
At this time, we will also be requiring masks to be worn. Temperatures will be checked upon arrival.
We are also asking that all students maintain a working phone number and access to an active e-mail account, which can be checked regularly.
We are looking forward to getting back to working with our students in order to assist them in their educational needs -Clara